The Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild is a worldwide fantasy roleplaying campaign that puts YOU in the role of an agent of the Pathfinder Society—a legendary league of explorers, archaeologists, and adventurers dedicated to discovering and chronicling the greatest mysteries and wonders of an ancient world beset by magic and evil.
This year the following modules at are offered at Sydcon, including module options of both 1st and 2nd edition rules:
- #9-16: Fallen Family, Broken Name
- #10-16: What the Helms Hide
- Module: The Godsmouth Heresy
- Module: Fangwood Keep
- #1-01: The Absalom Initiation
- #1-02: The Mosquito Witch
- #1-03: Escaping the Grave
- #1-04: Bandits of Immenwood
- #1-05: Trailblazers Bounty
You can register for Pathfinder Society sessions and other games on the Sydcon website.
You can find more information about the NSW Pathfinder and Starfinder Society here.